Sunday, February 21, 2010

All About Claire!

(Once again, there are two posts today! :)

Since the last post was mainly about Owen, I thought I would make this one about Claire. She continues to make us smile everyday with her contagious little smile and dimples, and her cute little laugh! She is clapping, waving hello and goodbye, trying to say bye bye and standing alone for longer everyday! She has not tried to take a step but Neil and I think it will come sooner than later. She is also getting her two top teeth which has made her sleeping at night a little off, but she still remains happy! Owen is getting excited now that she is getting bigger and wants to play more with him. Claire LOVES to eat and would probably eat all day long if we let her. We laugh every time we watch her eat because she shovels it into her mouth as fast as she possibly can! Claire is a delightful baby and we cannot believe that in 18 days, she will be 1 year old!!












Claire and Neil on Valentine's Day! Our little biker chick! :)

















Claire in Owen's rocker that I painted for him before he was a year old. I think I might paint her one too!

















I interrupted her pantry cleaning to take a picture. Like her expression? :) haha






















Making room for more snacks :)


















So happy!



















LOVES to eat bread! But then again, she is part Ellen and part Menzie! :)



















Clap, Clap, your hands!



















Yes, that is a snowdrift in our front yard that has been there since before Christmas and will be there when Owen turns 4...in May :)
















Claire at 11 months old!



















Mommy and Claire on my 29th birthday! :)

3 comments:

Robo Family said...

I feel guilty too if I post more about one kid than another. Mommy guilt... hits in the strangest places.

Robo Family said...

Oh, and where did you get your brown pillows with the pattern on them? My slip covers are looking a little bare and plain and that looks like the right brown.

Laura said...

They are from Wal-Mart I believe. Montana Wal-mart about 2 years ago...but I will say I looked the other day at pillows there and they had a nice selection...so I would look there! And brown is in so you will find lots with brown in them! :)

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!