Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How Time Flies!

I thought this would make a cute blog post :) The other night Owen asked if he could feed Claire her nightly bottle and we, of course, said yes. I am glad I grabbed the camera and snapped this because I remembered how he used to hold her when she was a new baby and my, my, she sure has changed!

Amazing how just 11 months can change someone so drastically! Even Owen looks different! Enjoy!















2 comments:

Ellyn said...

Too cute!! I love how she has totally taken over his lap!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful photo! We cannot wait to hug and kiss Owen and Claire in just a few days.

See you in Breckenridge!

Love,
Cindy and Ken
Memaw and Papaw

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!