Friday, February 18, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper!

Owen must have sensed my stress in getting the house ready for the painter to come this morning, because, without me even asking, he sat down and started feeding Claire! He even finished feeding her before he sat down to eat his own breakfast! What a kid! Thank you Owen for being a big helper this morning!!


Claire usually feeds herself but not oatmeal...I cannot handle the mess she makes! :)

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!