Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Idea for Blog!

Well, as you can plainly see, I have not been good at blogging since Ian was born. I am sure you can figure out why on your own! So, instead of just shrugging my shoulders and giving up on the blog, I have decided to do something a little different...that should make me and everyone else happy :) I will be posting a picture once a day instead of trying to post 5 or 6 or sometimes even 10 pictures for a posting. It is time consuming to get the pictures downloaded and placed correctly so if I just do one with a little text, it will save a ton of time for me!
So, I cannot promise you when I will be starting but it will be in the VERY near future...maybe even tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Robo Family said...

Better bring your camera to my house tomorrow then.

Jamie said...

It takes forever to load through blogger! If you load your pictures to an external photo sharing site (like Shutterfly, Picasa, Smugmug etc.) you can very quickly copy and paste an html link into your blog. It is super fast and really easy to position the picture where you want it relative to text and other pictures.

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!