(oh and in true Laura fashion, there is another post below this one, so scroll down!)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Ian turns 6 months, 7 months, AND 8 months!!
I thought this would make a cute post! Ian's pictures at 6 months, 7 months and 8 months! He is such a joyful baby and a delight to have as part of our family! Everyday I thank God for sending him to us! His smiles are contagious and if you are having a bad day, they totally turn things around! Owen and Claire are totally in love with Ian as are we! Happy 6 months, 7 months and 8 months Ian!
(oh and in true Laura fashion, there is another post below this one, so scroll down!)
(oh and in true Laura fashion, there is another post below this one, so scroll down!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Friends!
About Me
- Laura
- Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment