I am not going to make any excuses as to why I have not posted a thing for almost 3 months but I will say I have been a little busy and leave it at that! :) Ian is now 2 weeks from turning 1 year old and I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around that. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were driving to the hospital to meet him? Wasn't it just yesterday that Owen was turning 1? And now he is in Kindergarten and will be 5 1/2 in 7 days! Wasn't it just yesterday that Claire was learning how to walk and now she is learning how to use the potty! Where is time going and why can't I slow it down? My kids are keeping me very busy...and very tired! Owen is still loving school, Claire is still crazy and Ian is still the happiest baby I have ever known. We are truly a blessed family. As you can see from the pictures, I am still behind even after I click "post" to finish tonight's post. I have yet to upload Ian's 11 month pictures along with pictures since my half marathon..in early October! Ok, stop judging me and cut me some slack! Oh and enjoy these pictures of some of the things that have happened since August :)
Ian at 9 months!
Ian at 10 months! What a sweet little face!
1st NC State Football Game of 2011! Even though we are a losing team, we are still a family of faithful fans!
This is seriously how Claire is all the time (when she is in a good mood!) She is constantly keeping us laughing!
Two of my favorite man (1 is missing and probably running around like a mad man at this point!)
Looks tough huh? Not so much. Flag Football was not his sport..at least not for now. The games proved to be a constant source of entertainment though and I looked forward to Tuesday nights!
Rocky Mountain National Park. We left home and it was about 75 degrees. We got to the entrance to the park and it was about 72 degrees. After about an hour in the park, it dropped to 32 and started snowing!!
After I ran 13.1 miles WITHOUT stopping! Oh the glory days.....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment