Again, where did the time go? I am so tired of saying that every time one of the kids get a year older. I want time to stop. I NEED time to stop. I look at Owen and everyday he looks like he has grown overnight. Claire is no longer looking like a toddler, but a beautiful little girl. Then there is Ian. My baby. Our last baby. What am I going to do without a baby in the house? Ian is now a full blown toddler and I do not like it. Not one bit. Ian is one of the most delightful children anyone could ever be blessed with. Yes, he has his days where he is cranky or not happy about something, but overall he is VERY easy going and already a great listener! (I pray that continues!) He is funny, loving, kind, sweet and very smart. The amount of words he has in his vocabulary is amazing to me...especially being the 3rd child and not getting AS much one on one attention that he should be getting. When I do have the time to spend with him, and just with him, he makes me smile. The entire time we are together. His laugh is contagious and his expressions are priceless. Sometimes, Neil and I will just stare at him without him knowing and just smile. He has made us that happy. Ian has completed this family like no other kid could and I cannot thank God enough for giving us Ian. Sometimes the best things do come in small packages!! (but he is growing!) Ian Alexander Menzie, we love you so much and hope you feel that everyday of your life. Happy 2nd Birthday, little guy!
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Friends!
About Me
- Laura
- Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment