Friday, January 23, 2009

Simple going-ons!

No pictures to post but Owen has said some rather funny things this past week, that if I did not share, I would miss the opportunity to fill your life with laughter :) Ha! 
The other night, I was cooking dinner in the kitchen and all of a sudden Owen just starts dancing and busting out some rather amazing moves! There was no tv on, no music on, but somehow he just kept dancing and dancing. I was clapping and laughing and then all of a sudden he stopped and looked up at me and asked, "Mom, do you like my moves?" HAHAHA   Where do toddlers come up with the things they say?

I will post more later this week if I have any pictures of anything special going on. We are just staying VERY busy with activities and have had a great couple of weeks. Every day this week we went somewhere or did something with friends and it looks to be the same next week as well! I am so thankful of all the friends I have made so far and look forward to really making Colorado Springs a home in 13 days!! :) Neil is trying to get home February 5th and I cannot wait!
We had record breaking temps this past week as well which put both Owen and me in great moods! We were able to go to the zoo, a park and play outside with Rozz! Wednesday was 70 degrees!
I am now sitting at the computer and looking out of the window at snow falling..but it sure is pretty!
I hope you all are well and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!