We are having gorgeous weather again in Colorado Springs this week and I am sure I will be taking Owen to do some sort of outdoor activity at some point. This past Saturday we were able to spend almost 2 hours outside at a park because the weather was absolutely perfect! I do miss the snow though and would like to see a big snowstorm come through soon...after Neil is home :)
Neil is graduating from his training on Wednesday and jumping straight into the car to make the 2 day trip back to the Springs. He should be home sometime Thursday evening!!!!!!!! I do not know who is more excited..Owen or me! Everyday for the last week, I have been telling Owen that Daddy is coming home very soon and ever since then, the morning starts with Owen telling me all the things he is going to do with daddy when he comes home for good from California!
I started doing some pre-school activities with Owen this morning and would like to make it a two time a week kind of thing. He really does like the "structure" and actually sits there for about an hour. I figured since he is showing no interest in potty-training and will not be allowed in a pre-school until he does, I should start some easy teachings with him!
We have still be attending roller skating every Friday and last week he did so well! He skated almost the entire hour and a half and had a blast! This week, daddy will get to go with us!!!!!
Hope everyone is well! Less than 6 weeks to my actual due date but I am thinking this baby is coming March 16th. Any guesses from anyone as to what we are having and when he or she is going to make their appearance?? :)




My little fish..even if his hair stayed dry! :)
I love the way this picture turned out! His chest is actually wet but I think someone may have splashed him!
Future surfer maybe? Oh, wait, you really get your hair wet with that activity! :) Such a handsome little man!
34 weeks pregnant and counting!! :) Look how terribly tired I look..I am trying to glow, really I am! :)
4 comments:
You look beautiful pregnant!I think you are glowing. Your little guys is so adorable. I am glad that Neil is coming home soon! Good luck on your baby coming soon!
I agree with Ellyn, you look beautiful pregnant!! I'm so happy for you (and Owen) that Neil will finally be home for good!! I have no idea if this pregnancy has been similar or not to Owen's, but I'm guessing it's another boy. I think Owen needs a little brother! =) He'll be a great big brother no matter what little sibling he gets! =)
I mean, I agree with what Susy said!! =) Whenever I look at their screen name, I have to stop and think about which one it is, they are both "Everyday Gourmet"s and they are both "Recipe Collector and Taster"s!! Sorry for the confusion =)
HaHa! It is ok :) I knew who you meant :)
The pregnancy has been different since the beginning but I am carrying the same way I carried Owen..all out front. But, that could just be my body type. I do think it is a boy and only a handful of people do..everyone thinks girl, including Neil..so we shall see in about 5 weeks or so :) I will be happy with either one!
Post a Comment