We are down to T-Minus 7 days until Labor Day. If this baby chooses to even come on time! I would like to baby to either make it right on time or a little before :) I have another appointment on Thursday to see my progression. I am trying to do as much walking as possible so I can get the baby to move back into the birth canal (at my appointment 3 weeks ago the baby was there, now the baby has moved into a little different position but still head down!). We put the car seat into the car today so everything is ready! My hospital bag is just about packed and I have my folder all ready to hand over to the nurses when we get there! Life is about to change...for the better! We told Owen he gets to sit by the baby in the car and he got so excited. He is going to be a VERY good big brother!
We had BEAUTIFUL weather this week while you all on the East Coast had our type of weather! :) You all broke records with cold temps and we broke two with warm temps..very weird! We are now cloudy and snowy but Neil and I are loving it!
Hope everyone is doing well and I promise..the next post will be of the new baby! Soon we will be a family of 4! :)
38 weeks! (This was taken last week...I am now 39 weeks)
Neil helping Owen get all the tools ready to build his race car!
Just the 3 of us..well 4..but only 3 visible! :)
I am not sure who is doing more work..Neil or Owen :)
I am #1 :)
Little Miss Magdalene and Owen. Magdalene is my friend Mary Beth's daughter. They lived down the street from us at Malmstrom.
Owen and his completed race car!
Libby, Magdalene and Owen. Libby is my friend, Jenny's daughter. We have another mom in our "group" named Joy and we all have older kids ranging in ages of 4 down to Owen who is the youngest (and only boy) Then Joy has a 7 month old, Mary Beth has a 6 month old and Jenny has a 4 month old. Then there will be Baby Menzie! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment