Friday, April 17, 2009

The Result of Owen trying to "fix" something....

Our camera is broken. While feeding Claire or changing her diaper, I do not remember which, Owen decided to "fix" our digital camera. Result? It is now no longer working and we need to buy another one. So, to make a long story short, no blogging for a while. We  are going to research cameras this weekend and buy one as soon as we can so we do not miss out on adorable camera moments :) 

Neil was let out of work early today due to snow. The snow that started last night after having Thunderstorms with hail all afternoon yesterday. Weird Spring Weather! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and as soon as we get a camera, I will take pictures and blog again! 

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

Oh man! Didn't you just get a new camera not that long ago that Neil was trying to change the pixel settings, ect on? You'll just have to pull out the camcorder in the meantime to capture Claire and Owen :).

Laura said...

Yea, this camera is not even 2 years old! I am going to try to get it fixed first and then if that is not going to work or if it is too expensive then we will look into getting a new camera...we just cannot go much longer without capturing all the smiles and laughs Little Miss Claire is giving us!! They are so freaking adorable!!

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!