Saturday, June 6, 2009

It has been WAY too long!



I apologize now for the lack of blogging. I never knew that taking care of two kids would be so time consuming :) I love it though and Owen is a terrific big brother, which helps make my job a little easier!
It has been almost 3 months since we brought our sweet Claire into this world. She is a delightful baby and we are definitely blessed! She smiles and coos all the time now and wakes up happy in the morning! She hates having a dirty diaper and lets us know when she wants a diaper change! She is a good eater and at her 2 month appointment, she weighed 12 pounds, 5 ounces and was 22 1/4 inches long. In case you have forgotten, she weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 19 inches long at birth. Yes, she is eating well :) 
The first pictures are older ones of Claire and the ones toward the bottom are more recent. The very last ones are from today (June 6th). The one with Bunny Girl (yes , my mom found a pink bunny just like Owen's Blue Bunny Boy) shows her at 2 months old!

I promise to get better about blogging...I know our friends and family who are not with us often, love the updates!












































































3 comments:

Every Day Gourmet said...

SO SWEET! What a little doll Claire is! I can't believe Owen is 3! Did you make the cake? It looks amazing!

Laura said...

I did make the cake! :) I was afraid it was not going to come out so I made the sheet cake just in case the dinosaur did not happen :)

Memaw and Papaw said...

We love the great updates on our adorable grandchildren. Thank you!

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!