A lot. :) The summer has finally arrived in Colorado and the weather is amazing! We have been in the mid 80's and even though there is no humidity, those temps can feel pretty hot! I know, you all on the east coast are wondering how I can talk about it being hot when there is like 20% humidity? Well, remember we are 6, 035 feet high in elevation. That is a lot closer to the sun than you all are :) Anyways, it is hot but nice! We have been playing outdoors most everyday and Owen is LOVING having a big backyard to play in! Claire is growing like a weed and is still a very happy baby. We are currently working on her sleeping schedule as she has now decided that sleeping through the night, like she was at 9 weeks, is no longer "cool" :) Oh well, I do not mind getting up once a night as long as she stays as happy during the day as she is now! We are getting used to Neil's shift schedule and it has actually been nice having those 4 days off after the 6 days of work. We seem to get a lot more done when he has days off now than we did when he just had the weekends off.The basement is in the middle of the finishing process. The drywall is up and they are texturing and painting the walls this week and installing the doors and trim. (I will post a blog above this one with pictures that we have taken so far of before and after!) We are really looking forward to having the extra bedroom and family room downstairs. Of course, the family room will be our play room so ALL the toys can leave our living room and make us feel somewhat like adults :)
I will be posting two more blogs above this one...Owen's Tball and the basement!
Hope all is well! We love you all and miss you like crazy! (1 1/2 more months and Greg and his lovely family will be visiting!!!) YEY!!!
About some of the pictures: The one with Owen, Claire and Neil is on Father's Day and the ones at the bottom with the mountains was in Breckenridge!
1 comment:
Great posts! I've loved looking at the pictures (plus those you sent from the link). I'm amazed at how much Claire has grown in the past month! She looks like a completely different baby - with the same adorable dimple, of course :)! Missing you all!!
Post a Comment