Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One BIG blog of more pictures, less words :)

The days of being able to blog more often are over. So this is the only way the blog is going to get updated...More pictures, less words :) I do hope you all do not mind!  
We have had a lot going on in the Menzie household and it is not going to be slowing down! We just had my mom and dad come visit and we had a really good time! I know they enjoyed spending time with the kids! Owen has been involved in a preschool program once a week at the zoo and he really enjoys it! They get to learn about different jobs at the zoo or different animals! Owen also had his last tball game while my parents were here. He got a really good hit and enjoyed having Papa out in the field with him! We then all enjoyed a pizza party with the team and watched them get their medals! 
Neil took Owen camping for the first time in July and he LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I, on the other hand, did not. The night they were camping, we had a TERRIBLE storm roll through with a tornado warning right near our house. I was TERRIFIED. Oh well, at least they had fun! haha
Claire started sleeping through the night on July 21st. But unfortunately, something has been waking her up the last couple of nights around 3:30 am and nothing soothes her but feeding her. I sure hope this does not start a habit...sigh. I was really enjoying getting a full night of sleep again!
I hope everyone is doing well! The summer is almost over and Claire is 5 months old today. Where has the time gone? She is growing up so fast. Turning over from tummy to back and back to tummy, scooting around on her belly, making adorable sounds with her tongue and trying to babble. Soon she will be crawling and we will need to invest in a lot of baby gates :) 
We will be coming to Richmond on the 24th of October until about the 3rd or 4th of November. I cannot wait! :) 
Enjoy the last few weeks of Summer! Love to you all!


4th of July

























































































1 comment:

Sarah said...

Adorable pictures! Sounds like you guys have had a busy summer too =)

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!