Sunday, September 6, 2009

Once again, it has been a while!

I will no longer be opening my posts with "I am going to try to do better and post more often" because let's face it, it is never going to happen :) Two kids, a husband, a house, and out of the house activities, keep me too busy to sit down and blog everyday...sorry :( BUT, I will TRY TRY TRY to do better!
With that said, here are some new pictures...well kind of. The one of Claire with Bunny Girl is when she turned 5 months old. In 5 days, she will be turning 6 months old and we cannot believe it. Time has flown by. Claire is a WONDERFUL baby! She is always happy and smiling and her newest trick? Getting up on her knees when she is on her belly. We think she might be crawling sooner than later! I do not know if I am ready for that as we have a lot of stairs and no baby gates yet. I guess we need to get on that :)
This is going to be a short post because I have two others I want to get done today. Neil is sleeping since he just got home from work (it is 9am on Sunday morning) and Claire is down for her morning nap, so I need to take advantage of the quiet time :) Enjoy all the pictures!









































































































No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!