Wednesday, January 12, 2011

6 weeks old!!

I am not going to post all the good pictures from today's photo session because you all will be getting some in the mail soon, but I did want to post a couple so you can see how much Ian has grown in the last 6 weeks! Time has flown by..more so with Ian than the other 2 it seems. He is such a good baby and we are really enjoying having him as part of our family!
Today was just going to be a photo session for Ian as I had no desire to try to get 3 kids to look decent in a picture, but this morning I changed my mind. I told myself I would never be able to capture all 3 kids at these ages again, so I went ahead and lost all sanity while trying to get 3 kids to look good...BUT, I think it went well!! :)
Enjoy a small taste of todays wonderful photo session of the 3 most beautiful kids around! :)











No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!