Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Claire Noelle!

I know every mother says this when her child turns another year older but I honestly cannot believe Claire is 2 today!! Where did time go? Oh wait, the entire 2nd year of her life I spent pregnant so that might account for time going by a little faster! But seriously, she is 2!!??!!Claire is such a funny, sweet, spunky little girl. She is so full of life and spirit and we love just watching her because she makes us smile and laugh at everything she does! She loves her brothers, her babies, books, sleeping in the bunk beds with Owen, LOVES pushing her strollers around, and her newest love? Walking around during errands now instead of riding in the cart! Errands now are about 10 times longer than they used to be!
We are so absolutely blessed to have our dimple cheeked little girl in our lives! She adds such liveliness into our days!
Happy 2nd Birthday Claire Noelle! We love you so very much!!



Claire as a newborn!!

Claire on her 1st birthday!

And little Miss Claire today!

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!