Monday, April 25, 2011

Claire's Birthday Party!!

Claire's 2nd Birthday Party was a BLAST! It turned out just as I had imagined and all the kids were so well-behaved! On her actual birthday, I took all the kids to a really neat toy store we have here in town. I let Claire pick out a small toy and then we had some ice cream in the sweet shop attached to the toy store. Owen had fun playing in the castle while Claire spent the entire hour pushing around a grocery cart. (the same grocery cart she was going to be opening from Grammy and Papa at her party!)
Claire's party was an ice cream party theme. I made cakes to look like ice cream cones and then we had ice cream sundaes with all the goodies! We ended the party by having the kids bash open an ice cream cone shaped pinata FULL of more sugar! :) It was yet another successful birthday party!!







No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!