Tuesday, May 29, 2012

To Hold You Over Until I Find Time...

Which could be a few more days to a week until I get pictures organized and blogged. Sorry. Life has been hectic the last few weeks to say the least. Add 3 kids into the mix and it is pretty overwhelming. So, to hold you over until I find time to breathe (and blog) here is a video from March when parents were invited to come watch what goes on in music class at Ranch Creek Elementary! And yes I said from March, now you get how busy I have been!


No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!