Friday, June 15, 2012

The Last 6 months!

Ok, here goes nothing. I am going to attempt to summarize the last 6 months in the least amount of words and pictures as possible without totally overwhelming you!
In the last 6 months we have had Laura turn 31, Claire turn 3, Owen turn 6, Ian turn 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 months, and Neil turn 32. Owen "graduated" kindergarten and is excited to start 1st grade...mainly because he gets to eat lunch at school! Ian has started walking which is a HUGE milestone for him and we are so happy and proud! I can finally see PT coming to an end soon after going once a week since February 2011! Owen played roller hockey for the 1st time and really enjoyed it. You would never have known by watching him skate around that  he had never been on roller blades until the 1st practice! We went to Breckenridge with the Menzies one last time and had a great time as usual. We have enjoyed these annual trips and I am sure we will be back in the future. In between all the milestones we celebrated Easter and the last day of school, watched the Thunderbirds fly over for the Air Force Academy Graduation (4th year in a row!), had a great visit from Ellyn and Ally, enjoyed Disney on Ice, shoveled LOTS of snow, rented out our house, found a house in Virginia and whatever else you might see in the pictures I post :)
Next up? Just a little move across the country to Virginia with 3 kids! NO big deal! :)
Enjoy the pictures and in Virginia I will be better about posting once a week. Next post will be some videos! (I just tried to post video and the site is down, so I will try another day!)



























 Got into the bucket of Easter grass! I was only gone for a couple of minutes and this is what I came back to!



                             And then the next day he got into the bucket of candy. Who me?











 And then one of the days that I was getting ready to show the house to renters, Ian decided that he would help by dumping out the pancake mix all over the floor! :)






      Owen was chosen to pose for a poster for school! This was up on the wall outside of the library for         about 6 months! :)



                                                           Risky Business All the Way!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

As usual, you created a keepsake of precious moments and memories for our enjoyment. Thank you for taking the time to keep us laughing and, sometimes, a little teary-eyed. :)

Love,
Cindy and Ken (Memaw and Papaw)

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!