Friday, July 6, 2012

Major Menzie!

On Friday, June 29th our family celebrated Neil pinning on his new Major rank! It was a beautiful day with a wonderful ceremony and fun "party"! Neil did not really want it to be a big deal so he had a pinning on ceremony at Schriever and then a get together at the Peterson Air Force Base Club. It really was a nice day and I am so glad the kids and I were here to help Neil celebrate this very special day in his career! Enjoy the pictures! Unfortunately, cameras are not allowed into the building Neil works in (where the pinning on ceremony was) so the Commander's secretary took the pictures for us!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to Major Menzie! We are so proud of Neil and Laura. Thank you for sharing this. We love you and can't wait to see you soon.
Love, Cindy and Ken
P.S. Love Claire's Strasburg dress. :)

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!