Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Big Move of 2012!


As you can see from the pictures, a lot can change in less than 4 years. A small, happy, quiet family of 3 can become a large, chaotic, happy family of 5 in the blink of an eye. Trees and bushes also grow quickly we learned! Right before we left the CO home in mid-July, I remembered we had a picture taken of us in front of the house on move-in day Oct 2008 and really wanted to make sure we remembered to take one of all of us before we left to show how different things became. I am so glad we did as this will be cherished for many, many years. I need to do this in front of the Virginia house just to show how much the kids will grow, NOT to show the family growing in numbers (at least according to Neil!). Colorado Springs proved to be a very healthy assignment for adding more kids, but it also proved to be an assignment where we met some of our dearest friends. We are enjoying Virginia very much but there is still a part of me that really misses CO.  I do have to admit, I am LOVING the trees, flowers, and just green "life" in general. :) Enjoy the pictures and seeing the change! 






No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!