Here is a cute video of Ian laughing. Neil is using one of those scalp massagers on his head and he cannot STAND it! Ian is so ticklish. I thought this would put a smile on your face if you needed one today! (also, there is a post below this one!)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Friends!
About Me
- Laura
- Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment