Now who believes in Global Warming?? :)
It is June 11, 2008 and we woke up to snow on the ground..and not just a dusting! It actually accumulated! The high today is supposed to be 48 degrees so it will melt fast, thank goodness! Now, do not get me wrong...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow. I just do not love it in June! The highest temp we will have in the upcoming week is 74 degrees. Summer can come anytime to Montana...we are ready!
What to know the crazy thing about this snow fall? (Other that it happened in June). We had a thunderstorm with hail yesterday afternoon with wind gusts around 40mph! I had to move my plants into the garage to keep them safe from the hail. They stayed in the garage to stay safe from the snow 12 hours later...weird. Enjoy the pictures of Owen playing in our June snow fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment