Sorry it took me so long to post these, but after his birthday party, I caught Owen's cold and unfortunately, it went into my ears and then turned into an infection, that then turned into a ruptured eardrum. So, I played it pretty low-key last week since I had NO hearing in my right ear. But, we are all fine now and the pictures are also on snapfish!We had a very small get-together for his birthday but he had so much fun anyways! I wish family could have been with us to celebrate, especially Baby Lydia since Owen asks for her everyday! :) We are finally having spring here now that it is only 3 weeks until Summer :) Go figure Montana to be late! We are still waiting to hear the news of our next location, and as soon as we get word, we will tell you all!Enjoy the pictures from Owen's party!
Owen's construction cake made by
me! I made a mistake and showed it to Owen about 4 hours before the party and he had a mini-meltdown over the bulldozer and digger..he wanted them NOW :)
Owen's new tricycle from Grammy and Papa Ellen. He LOVES driving around. He still has yet to learn how to use the pedals, but still gets around very easily!
He calls it his "motorcyle"
Owen and his buddy, Colin getting ready to enjoy some cake and ice cream. Owen has already enjoyed licking the icing off of his bulldozer and digger :)
I had to add this picture as well even though it is not birthday related because it is so darn cute! Owen and Neil were playing outside (yes it was raining but he had cabin fever as it rained for 7 straight days!) and the national anthem came on (it is played everyday at 4:30 pm) He stopped playing and stood by Neil and even attempted putting his hand over his heart! GOOD JOB OWEN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment