Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fetch, Toby, Fetch

No pictures today but as I was checking e-mail a little while ago, I looked over at Owen yelling "GO GET IT TOBY!". He was throwing a plastic bone for his little dog "Toby" to fetch. Owen was on his belly on the floor next to Toby yelling at him to go get it. Finally, Owen gave up, looked at Toby and said, "Fine, I will go get it!". HA! Owen proceeded to get the bone and throw it back at Toby in disgust! And that was the end of that game! :)
We just got back from a playdate at the park so he is warn out! (hopefully!). I would love for him to take a really long nap so I can get lots and lots done around the house! We still have no word on our location..I actually forget some days that we are even moving because they have kept us in limbo for so long.
Hope everyone is well! We had to say goodbye to two couples this week. One couple, Philip and Kelly, left for New Mexico for 5 months and then they are off to Japan! The other couple, Greg and Katy, left for Texas today. Their son, Colin, is Owen's little buddy, so I am sure he will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!