Monday, July 7, 2008

For the love of Spaghetti O's and Froot Loops

Owen has recently discovered his "love" for two new foods. Spaghetti O's and Froot Loops. I know, I know, real healthy but hey, if he is eating SOMETHING, it is better than his usual nothing! I think he may have liked the spaghetti o's because I allowed him to eat them outside that day and Neil always says that food tastes better outside! Maybe I should try that tactic with veggies! :) What is funny about him liking the froot loops, is that it is the first "sugary" cereal he has wanted to eat. Usually he wants the healthy kind which is fine with me! :) I have posted pictures depicting his new loves as well as some other random photos from the last couple of weeks! We still have not heard where we are going and they are saying now that it could be as late as the end of July! So, as soon as we hear, I will post a special post! :)

Sporting his new hat from his Auntie Carolyn and the spaghetti o's all over his face :)

















Froot Loops!





















Mommy and Owen hanging out and taking self-portraits!












Owen and Rozz's new game. Owen is a "turtle" and Rozz attacks the turtle :) It is quite funny to watch!

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!