Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And the winner is...........(insert drumroll noise)









COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO!!!!!
We received our next assignment this evening and it was too late to call anyone (except Ellyn!!!) so we thought we would post it here and then call everyone tomorrow! The ball is going to be rolling at extreme speeds since Neil is to report to training in California no later than October 10th!!!!! :) The only other thing we know of is that he will be assigned to Shriever AFB. Once we get some more details, we will let you know!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! :) 

Oh and there is another new post as well below this in case you have not seen it yet! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

I'm honored I rec'd a phone call, but thrilled to see it on your blog as well!! You know I am SO EXCITED! I'll let you find a house and maybe get settled before we bombard your house! YAY, YAY, YAY!!!

Memaw and Papaw said...

Neil, Laura and Owen,
We were thrilled to receive the call tonight about your assignment and to read about it on the blog. No doubt, you want to spring into action to make this move an easy transition, so we'll be happy to help in any way. Have a very relaxing trip to Canada--you deserve it! We can't wait to see you three in Colorado!! Love, Memaw and Papaw

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!