Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Great Outdoors!


Ok, so it has been long enough! I have neglected my duties as a blogger and I am sorry! I am finally getting around to posting our beautiful pictures from Banff National Park in Canada! We took a ton of pictures but I am only going to post a few of the best! Hope you enjoy!

Neil and Owen as we took a break from driving before going through the main part of the park! Right outside of the town of Banff!


This is what we did before getting back into the car! Owen needed to get some energy out so he could take a nap! Of course, we found a playground..with the prettiest backdrop of any playground!!











Self-portrait because Owen does not quite understand the concept of a camera yet :) Give him a couple more weeks!





Owen showing his dinosaur the view from above! He carried that dinosaur all around the park!









If you would like to see the entire album from Banff, let me know and I will send you the link to our snapfish album if I have not already! Also, I think I changed the comment section so any one can comment..with or without a username!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Thanks for sharing =) I would like to see your snapfish album too if you get around to sending me the link! Happy house-hunting in C. Springs! Have fun! =)

Laura said...

SURE! I can definitely send you the link!!

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!