Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Lazy days of Summer!
I know, I know. I have not posted in a long time. And for that, I am sorry! :) I promise to try to post a new blog with pictures tonight or tomorrow during nap time. I usually do my blogging at night and then post it the next day, but recently, Owen has wanted to play outside ALL NIGHT LONG. And I mean, all night long. The other night we came in at 10:45...oops. It is just so nice visiting with our neighbors while the kids play. It is the summer. That is what summer nights as a kid are all about. Once school starts (next week), things will change and we will not be spending as much time outside at night since the neighbor's little girl is in the 1st grade. I know, I am making a lot of excuses for me just being lazy :) New post to come soon...check back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Friends!
About Me
- Laura
- Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!
2 comments:
Laura, I am so glad you get to go to Colorado Springs! Ellyn must be thrilled about it. I also love summer but am excited for cooler weather and the kids starting there school year.
Thank you! We are very excited to be in a "real" city again! I am so blessed that we will be by Dan and Ellyn again! It is funny how 3 hours is close in military terms :)
Post a Comment