Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Addition to Previous Post! :)


Neil's mom sent this picture to me last night and I had to add it to the previous post on Owen wearing my shoes! Neil is a little older than Owen in this picture but not by too much! Notice he did not pick boring flats to wear like Owen did...he picked wedge heels :) hahaha. Enjoy!


I tried to enlarge it, but I could not! You can still get the idea :) 

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

haha! And he was still sucking on a pacifier! So, no worries for Owen :)! Hope the packing is going well today!!

Laura said...

Actually, he stole that from his sisters nursery..he never had a pacifier! BUT he had his thumb which is harder to wean from! ha!

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!