Getting ready for a move is hard enough when you do not have kids, but when you have a 2 year old who gets out all the toys you just organized for the last 2 hours and spreads them all over the living room, the moving process becomes even more stressful. In less than 24 hours, the packers will be here packing up all of our stuff and getting it ready for the move to Colorado Springs. Today was supposed to be just a day of getting small stuff done and mowing the lawn, but instead it has turned into a wild goose chase for Neil. We got word yesterday that our loan had not gone through yet, like we were told, so he is having to go all over town and get the paperwork copied, signed, and faxed back as soon as possible. What a mess. But, we are blessed to be able to do the paperwork to allow us to own our own home!
Between cleaning, laundry, paperwork, and organizing, Owen has found time to learn a little about fashion! I was picking up all his toys that he had thrown all over the
living room when I hear shuffling coming down the hallway. Around the corner, pops my Owen smiling and wearing mom's shoes. Of course, I laughed and forgot all about the toys all over the living room. I could not pass up this picture moment, so I shared it below! As you will see, he is staying within the "animal" group with his decision. He has on a tiger shirt with zebra print shoes :) hahaha.
Ok, back to doing whatever needs to get done! I will try to take pictures tomorrow of the packing mayhem and post pictures on here!
Enjoy your first day of Fall! I am loving it!!!
My precious son, who during all the cleaning and organizing and not getting as much attention as he is normally used to, has been a complete angel through all of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment