(And as always, remember to scroll down beyond this post...I posted two other posts!)
This past Wednesday, Claire turned 8 months old! We really cannot believe that she has been with us for 8 months! Time has flown way faster than I prefer! As you can see from the pictures, getting her to sit still now is almost impossible. She is EVERYWHERE! :) I finally got a few good ones of just her with Bunny Girl and then Owen wanted to get involved in the fun. So, as you can see, what started as an innocent portrait session, ended with Claire being completely turned around from her original pose :)
2 comments:
Every picture I see of Claire, I see you, Laura. The second to last one you posted on this entry where she was sitting on the bed, spitting image of Neil. Uncanny! I'm sure you all have a great Thanksgiving planned....have a blast!
Love,
KPP
Thanks Kellye for leaving a comment :) I do this blog for everyone to see our lovely family but I do appreciate the comments :) It is funny how much of a good mix of the two of she is :)
Post a Comment