We had our ultrasound today and found out that the newest member of our family is a healthy, baby:
Owen has been right with both Claire and this one! At just 6 weeks gestation! Amazing! I was just sure this was a girl with all the sickness I had! It just shows that those symptoms mean NOTHING! :)
5 comments:
WooHoo!! So excited for you all that most importantly the baby is healthy, you are healthy, and that Claire will be sandwiched between two protective brothers :)! (Oh, and that you got to find out this time...hope he doesn't mind sleeping in a purple room...hehe!) Love ya all..and baby boy too!!
Is Claire already texting her girlfriends?:)
We miss you all so much and would love to help out in any way.
Love,
Cindy and Ken
Memaw and Papaw
Thanks Ellyn! The baby is healthy and that was such a relief walking out of the ultrasound! I was just SO sure this was a girl! I am VERY shocked we are having another boy! Owen is SUPER excited and Claire has no idea what she is about to be up against :) It is neat to think that Claire will be very protected and our only little princess..I see a lot of mother, daughter time together which will be REALLY special!
Congratulations Menzie's!! =) So happy and excited for you guys! =)
Thanks Sarah! :)
Post a Comment