Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blow Bubbles All Day...

That is Owen's new saying! And he replaces Blow Bubbles with play cars, eat snacks, read books, hug Rozz, etc. He went through all of these this morning while eating his breakfast. It was so cute to listen to him saying these things while eating his cereal. "Read Books, allll day". I wish there was a way to add an audio clip to this blog so you all could hear how absolutely adorable he sounds when he says it! Wouldn't it be nice if we could sit at the breakfast table, eating our cereal, and listing off the fun things we would get to do all day like our kids get to do? My list would sound more like, change diapers, clean up messes, straighten the house, grocery shop, do laundry, cook dinner, etc. But I also get to watch Owen "Play All Day" :)
I have attached a couple of photos that have taken me a while to upload. I have put them on Snapfish in a new album so if you want the link and I did not send it to you, let me know!





This is the countdown until our trip that I made for Owen. He loves tearing off the pages every morning. I know he has NO idea what this is and what it means, but he enjoys it and I love seeing him smile every time he tears one of the sheets off!












This is after our bowling experience. We decided 2 weeks ago to take Owen bowling..good idea since it was currently snowing that day. We think Owen enjoyed it until we had to grab him at one point when he started chasing the ball down the alley after rolling it. I believe that ended the fun for Owen!



Owen decided to "borrow" our neighbor's tricycle while they were out of town. He never wanted to get off of it! We now know what we are going to buy him for his 2nd birthday! Notice the oil stains on our driveway...thanks to the Honda..ugh.








This weekend, we are going with our friends, Greg and Katy, and their son Colin, to the Shriner's circus. Normally, this would not be a choice event for Neil and me, but we know Owen will have a FABULOUS time looking at all the animals and people. I will post pictures sometime this weekend!
Oh, and we MIGHT be getting into the 70's on Sunday. I think I might put on my bikini and tan :) hahaha. Kidding.

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!