Today, Owen and I were actually able to play outside since the temperature reached 50 degrees today! I know, I know, you east coasters still think that is chilly :) But here in Montana, that is shorts and t-shirt weather! We all get Spring fever and everyone wants to start planting flowers and mowing the brown grass...but it will get cold again, I just know it.
I decided to sit outside and work on my Bible Study while Owen played since he was digging in the dirt or hitting his golf ball in my sight. Well, he went running into the garage and I heard this strange noise. I proceeded to walk into the garage and see my son driving our neighbors' son's Jeep power wheel into our neighbor's car. Luckily, it was set to the slow speed and he was going in reverse. I stifled my laughter and told him "No" and took him inside to explain to him that he cannot drive that without my help. 22 months and knows how to start a power wheel and drive it..such an intelligent, but hard-headed, kid! :)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Friends!
About Me
- Laura
- Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!
1 comment:
Owen, you are one busy boy! We can't wait to see you in action.
Love,
Memaw and Papaw
Post a Comment