Friday, April 11, 2008

Owen the Gentle Giant!

I decided to FINALLY get the growth chart hung right on the wall in Owen's room to see how tall he is. I was afraid he would not cooperate, but he did! I will let the pictures tell how tall Owen is! And remember, he is not even 2 yet!! Keep on Growin' Owen!

This is after I took his measurement! He did not want to stand next to it again, so I let him sit on his little dump truck. As you can see, he was happier doing that! :) 

















And the measurement was.........35 inches!!! What a big boy!

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!