In the middle of April :) But only if you live in the great state of Montana! Over the weekend, we graciously received 15 inches of snow from mother-nature! I was kind of bummed at first when the forecast came out, but the closer it got to hitting us, I got excited and was actually welcoming the snow! I knew I could get some cute pictures out of it..haha. It has already started to melt and by the end of the week should totally be gone. It will not matter for Owen and me though since we are leaving in 2 days to come to Virginia!!! What perfect timing, right? :) Enjoy the pictures!
Owen and Neil enjoying the snow! As you can see, the snow is up to Owen's thigh!
Mommy and Owen!
Owen kicking the snow that stayed in place after opening up the garage door. You can really see the amount of snow in this picture!
This picture was taken at Giant Springs State Park. It is located right off of base and there are natural hot springs that flow into the Missouri River. We have always wanted to see it in the winter time but never remember to go. So, this storm, we remembered and took advantage of the wonderful surroundings!
I absolutely LOVE how this turned out!
Another picture taken at Giant Springs!
I will not be posting any pictures while I am at home but will try to post some updates! For those of you in VA and NC, see you soon! And Denise, hang in there!!!!!!! :)
1 comment:
You're right, the Giant Springs pics do look professional :), good job! All I can really say about that snow is...I'm glad I didn't have to shovel it this year...but I would have so we could still be stationed together :). Have a wonderful trip back East!
Post a Comment