Friday, October 10, 2008

Colorado Pumpkin Patch





I am playing catch up with blogging, so I posted 3 different posts today, so keep scrolling down to see the other two under this one! :)

Fall is my favorite season because of the weather, colors, pumpkins, leaves, all the yummy baking and of course, Thanksgiving. Which is even more important this year, since that will be when I get to see Neil again! YEY! (48 Days but who is counting?) I always loved visiting the wonderful pumpkin patch that we had right outside of Richmond. They had a great set-up with hay rides out to the pumpkin patches, a haunted house (that I never went through!), apple cider and a hay bale house to run all through. So much fun! 
I decided to do some research to see if there was a pumpkin patch nearby that I could take Owen, and I found one! And off we went this morning! We had so much fun together and it made the day go by fast for the both of us! Owen enjoyed petting the goats, going down the huge slide, playing in a corn box (like a sand box but with corn instead of sand), and playing on the tractors. As you can see from the pictures, it was a fun day! 






















2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun!!! =)

Laura said...

It really was, until he had a typical 2 year old meltdown over who knows what! :)

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!