Friday, October 10, 2008

Preparing for the move from Great Falls!

I am behind on posts and I had some time today to upload the pictures off the camera! We are settled in our new home in Colorado Springs and Neil has left for training in California, so it is Owen, me and the dog :) We are adjusting as well as we can. I am trying to find neat things for Owen to do so that we are both entertained and the days go by a little faster!
These first pictures are from Great Falls. Owen LOVED helping Neil take down the fence. I am sure he did not do much to "help" but it kept him occupied so I could start cleaning the inside of the house for inspection. Yes, we decided to clean ourselves instead of hiring someone and we passed! :) I am sure the money would have been well spent but we were looking ahead and seeing all the dollar signs "cha-chinging" in our heads for the new house!  Thank goodness we did save that money because that will help buy us our new washing machine..sigh :)Ok, here are the pictures to enjoy!













"Holding" up the fence for daddy!




























I do not know if he is helping or getting in the way :) 


 







Actual Moving Day! Little Boys love big trucks!




No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!