The new house! I know I had posted pictures before, but now it is ours and we are living in it! :) haha. This picture was taken by Dan and Ellyn before they left to go back home to Cheyenne. Ellyn was a HUGE help to me because Neil could not be down in the Springs for the movers. Ellyn helped me get the kitchen, master bedroom and 2 bathrooms unpacked the first night..WOW!! :) Thanks Ellyn! As you will see from the last picture, moving day can be tiring!
First official family picture in front of the house as official homeowners.
Moving day can be so tiring, even for a 2.5 year old. Owen has never fallen asleep on the couch until now! (yes, I know, he needs to get rid of the pacifier! working on it :)
3 comments:
Soooo sweet! =) And about the pacifier, don't worry about it...McKenna should be potty trained by now, but she's not!!! It will happen sometime (for Owen and McKenna) =)
Thanks! :) I appreciate when I hear something other than statements from moms that make their children seem perfect :) There was just no way to take it away when the move was coming up and now daddy is gone. Just as long as they are both potty trained and Owen has given up the pacifier by kindergarten :)
The house is awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside of it! Owen is adorable and getting so big. It is quite normal for 4 year olds to have pacifiers in Germany. Your the Mom and know when the best time to take it away.
Post a Comment