I am yet again behind on blogging! I guess that just means we have been keeping busy! We have gone 3 weeks now without Neil and things are going as smooth as we can hope for! I spent 5 days about 2 weeks ago with Dan and Ellyn in Cheyenne and she is headed down here as we speak to stay a few days! Then, Ken and Cindy will be getting here sometime this weekend! I am looking forward to having company in the house and helping to make time go by faster for us!Neil will be coming home over Thanksgiving...28 days :) I am not excited or anything, am I?!?!
Owen and I tried a new church last weekend and both of us really enjoyed it! It is called Woodmen Valley Chapel and there are two "campuses". One is only about 4 minutes from our house! YEY for convenience, too! Each location has 2 services and we tried the early one at 8:45 am and it was PACKED!! I bet the 11:00 am service is standing room only! When I picked Owen up from his classroom, there were a TON of kids and he talked about it the whole way home! They have so many ministries and activities that I cannot wait to try if we choose to stay with this church!
Ok, on to the pictures! Owen and I decorated Halloween cupcakes a couple of weeks ago and he had a BLAST! And somehow, made little to no mess! Way to go Owen! :)
Yesterday it was 72 degrees here, so we sat outside and painted pumpkins. He did a really good job and kept all the paint on his pumpkin or the cardboard! I was just waiting for the moment the dog came too close to the paint brush and became a "dog of a different color!"
Tomorrow, I go in for my 20 week ultrasound to make sure everything is developing the way it should! I would say check back tomorrow to see what we are having but we have decided to wait until the day of delivery to know if it is a boy or girl! I am so blessed to have Ellyn coming this week because she is going to stay with Owen while I go have it done! Thanks Ellyn! I am a little sad though that Neil does not get to take part in this, but I will show him the pictures and tell him all about it!
Enjoy the pictures and have a great rest of October and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Every kid needs to lick the beaters!
Cooking attire for the morning!
Decorating his cupcakes!
Painting pumpkins outside in the gorgeous weather!
One of the final products! Not bad! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment