We look forward to seeing them all again in October when Owen, Claire and I are in Richmond!










Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
The Ellen's take over Colorado Springs!
We had a WONDERFUL visit with Greg, Denise, Emily and Lydia! It was so nice to be able to spend good, quality time with them! Emily and Lydia are delightful children and it was fun to see all the kids play together...even Claire :) We stayed pretty busy and did a lot of fun things, which made for pretty tired kids at the end of the day. We went to Aerials Gymnastics (which is where I take Owen every Thursday for open gym time), Bear Creek Nature Reserve, Garden of the Gods, played mini golf, played at the Focus on the Family headquarters, went to a Colorado Rockies game, found our new favorite ice cream shop (thanks to Greg!) and enjoyed playing games at night when the kids went to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!
Friends!
About Me
- Laura
- Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment