Friday, September 18, 2009

http://www.paisleypinkboutique.blogspot.com/

I stumbled across a new blog a few weeks ago that had YUMMY recipes that were very easy and fast...both of which I look for when cooking! :) She then posted a new link to a new blog by her that showed off some of her crafting creations! She is having a drawing type thing where she is giving away one of her baby slings (which I already have one similar) or a little beanie hat...TOO CUTE! (Claire would look ADORABLE in one) Well, if you give her a shout out on your blog, then you are entered more times into the drawing...so here ya go! :) 

I love love love love love love love the hats!!

No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!