Thursday, May 26, 2011

Owen turns the BIG 5!!!!

My Baby is 5. I have no other words except for "Wow!" These last 5 years have FLOWN by and I can only imagine that the next 5 are going to do the same. Why do they have to grow up so darn fast these days? :) Owen had a great birthday party at a local gymnastics center called Aerials. The pictures do not even come close to capturing the amount of fun these kids had! It was an absolute blast!
Owen has become a very creative, smart, funny, caring, sweet little boy. (or maybe I should say big boy!) He amazes us every day with new things he is learning and doing. He can now ride his bike without training wheels, and has been for about a month now. CRAZY!! In less than 3 months, this little boy who came into this world with as much spunk as he has now, will be starting kindergarten. Does that blow anyone else's mind other than mine??
Owen, you made me a mommy and I love you VERY much. I love watching you grow and become an amazing little person! Keep it up kid and you will go far!!



Licking the beaters from the cupcakes!
Even daddy joined in on the fun!
Crazy haired Claire having a blast!

Jumping through hoops into the foam pit!

This is how Ian hung out most of the time!

Owen and his buddy Ryan from preschool!

How to Train Your Dragon cupcakes made by me!

All the cupcakes!

Make a wish buddy and it will come true!






No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!