Monday, May 9, 2011

Hey Dude!

A couple of weeks ago, Owen had cowboy and cowgirl day at preschool! The kids were to dress appropriately and they learned about the Wild West! I did not want to go too extreme and spend too much money so this is what we came up with! Owen of course wanted the holster with the two guns, but I had to tell him that was probably not appropriate attire for a church preschool :) He had so much fun dressing up that he kept his "get up" on even after we were back home! Pretty handsome cowboy, don't ya think? :)

And, yes, he is riding with NO training wheels! And, no, he did not wear his snow boots to cowboy day :) I am actually not too sure why he even had those on! haha


No comments:

Day-to-Day Adventures of the Menzie family! Neil, Laura, Owen, Claire and Ian!

Friends!

About Me

My photo
Southerner and proud of it :) Air Force wife originally from Virginia. Met my husband Neil at NC State and instantly fell in love. Got married, moved to Texas, then California, Montana, Colorado and next up, Virginia!! Have 2 handsome sons, Owen and Ian, and a beautiful daughter, Claire. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with my kids every day!